This document sets out the terms of service provided by Complete Feet Healthcare Limited. You should ensure you read it fully. If you are unsure of anything please contact us before booking.
This agreement is available in LARGE FONT FORMAT on request.
Complete Feet Healthcare Limited
Unit 5 Healey New Mills
Ossett, Yorkshire, WF5 8NF
Tel. +44 (0) 203 794 5488
1. Fees are due and payable from first point of request of goods or services.
2. No credit will be given.
3. We offer a no refund service.
4. Services are purchased on a consultation basis and is not subject to a specific time frame or delivery of treatment.
5. Outstanding fees and accounts owed must be paid before further services can be provided.
6. Professional Correspondence (GP Letters) will incur a £20 fee, payable at the point of request unless covered by a Complete Plan.
7. Tissue sample packaging for analysis incur a £10 fee, unless covered by a Complete Plan.
Services and Goods
8. Request of services or goods is a form of consent, you may withdraw consent at any time for services via verbal or written communication to Complete Feet Healthcare Limited or any of its agents, unless it violates any of our terms of service.
9. You can stop using our services at any time, although we will be sorry to see you go. Complete Feet Healthcare may also stop, add or create new limits to the services you receive at any time, without limitation or reason.
10. Complete Feet Healthcare provide foot health services, utilising equipment that may result in irritation or minor injury such as: irritation, inflammation, cuts and grazes. There is a reasonable chance users will experience these and accept this risk by using Complete Feet Healthcare Limited services.
11. Unwanted and unused goods may be returned within 30 days for a full refund with proof of purchase. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept return of used items.
12. Manufacture defective items will be refunded within 12 months of purchase with proof of purchase. Fair use policy applies.
13. Users who wish to cancel services must do so 24 hours prior to the agreed consultation time, less than 24 hours notice will result in a non attendance fee of up to £35 for home visit consultations and up to £25 for clinic consultations. This is subject to change without notice.
14. Services will be provided at a jointly agreed time and place, this may be subject to change at a moments notice owing to our availability of services.
15. Our service may require access to the property' utilities including a power outlet, toilet and sink. By using our services you agree these may be used by our staff and you are happy to cover any associated costs related to their supply and use.
16. Complete Feet Healthcare Limited provide foot health services, not aesthetic/beauty treatments and therefore our services do not guarantee improved aesthetics.
17. Personal data will be handled in line with the Data Protection Act 2018. You allow the use of data for recuperation of fees.
18. We will never sell your personal data.
19. Data may be used to inform allied services of your use and requirements such as informing your General Practitioner.
20. You agree to medical photography, used for the purposes of health care status monitoring, efficacy of intervention, education, publication and marketing materials by Complete Feet Healthcare. You may withdraw your consent at any time in writing via email to email@example.com or telephone call to 0203 794 5488.
21. We welcome complaints and will investigate them fully. To make a complaint please complete our online complaints form by visiting www.completefeet.healthcare/complaints or alternatively contact us by telephone on 0203 794 5488.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
22. These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with it, or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.